Comprehensive Home Health Services
We offer a wide range of home health services.
Registered nurses provide:
- Medication and disease management and teaching
- IV therapy
- Wound and catheter care and teaching
- Resource referrals
- Coordination and supervision of services and case management
Certified Nurse Aides
Home care aides under the supervision of a registered nurse provide:
- Personal care and hygiene
- Exercise plan and ambulation
- Assistance with activities of daily living
Registered physical therapists provide:
- Education and establishment of exercise programs, gait training, safety in the home and fall prevention
- Pain control
- Restorative and rehabilitative services after surgery
- Modalities and neuromuscular re-education to improve strength, coordination and balance
Registered occupational therapists provide assistance with:
- Resuming activities of daily living such as dressing, meal preparation and home safety
- Reaching the highest level of independence in the home and work setting
Speech Language Pathologist
Registered speech language pathologists provide assistance evaluating, teaching and correcting problems associated with:
Personal Emergency Response Systems
Our personal emergency response systems allow direct access to the 24-hour on-call response center for emergency assistance at the press of a button. A lightweight, waterproof personal activator is worn around the neck or wrist to provide peace of mind for clients and family members.
Medication Alarm Boxes
Our electronic medication box reminds and dispenses medication in accordance with prescribed drug regimens. Medication boxes may be filled and organized by a licensed nurse and/or taught to the client or caregiver.
Visit our monthly foot clinic on the second Wednesday of each month at The Veterans Community Center located at 290 4th Street. Call 970-878-9265 for an appointment.