NOT A COVID-19 TESTING SITE
By Appointment Only
Open Monday through Friday
Are you suffering from a respiratory symptoms? Pioneers Medical Center has a Pop-Up Respiratory Clinic to provide care for these types of sicknesses.
What is a respiratory illness?
The most common types of respiratory illnesses are:
- Sore Throat
- Runny Nose
- Sinus Infection
- Ear Ache/Infection
- Sinus Pressure
How does the Pop-Up Respiratory Clinic work?
- Go to Pioneers Medical Center.
- Drive to the main parking lot.
- Next to the handicap parking you will see Reserved Respiratory Clinic Parking spaces.
- Park in one of these spaces.
- Call the clinic (970) 878-4014.
- Clinic staff will direct you on the next steps in order to be seen.